Crash to Desktop (CTD) when using radial menu on vanilla items

Game mode: Private Server
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: US
Mods?: Yes

Bug Description:

When users hold E on a vanilla item to use the RADIAL menu the game suddenly crashes to desktop - this is repeatable by all players with or without mods installed.

This began right after yesterday’s patch update from Funcom and affects all players logged into the private server.

Server has updated mods and has been rebooted.

[File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\ScriptCore.cpp] [Line: 1137]
Failed to find function GetBuildableObjectName in SurvivalFunctionLibrary_C/Game/Characters/SurvivalFunctionLibrary.Default__SurvivalFunctionLibrary_C

Installed Mods:

Pippi

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Press E to use Radial menu
  2. Game client crashes to desktop
  3. Restart client
1 Like

Experiencing same issue, first time accessing radial menu works all subsequent use causes crash.

1 Like

Same problem here, quite impossible to interact with anything.
This bug is obviously linked with the last update.

1 Like

Hello there everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to report this situation to us.

Would it be possible for you to please remove any installed mod and try to launch the game again? Does everyone have Pippi installed as well or is anyone experiencing CTD without mods installed?

As I said:

I had this issue earlier, after updating these 4 mods (Emberlight, Pippi, UnlockPlus, LBPR), I no longer have crashes. Not sure which one did it but it is working fine for me.

same problem here without these mods it happens with new update

1 Like

Same problem here with or without mods. Happens in single player as well.
For me its just with the mounts and pets.

1 Like

Removing Pickup+ fixed this issue I also had an issue accessing my Keybinds which would result in a crash very similarly but for modded games Pickup+ being removed may fix this issue just my experience with it.

tried without picup+ in single game and it works for now

I removed all mods and it still crashed. All mods were up to date before removal. However, I added all mods back except for LBPR and it seems stable. I have pickup+ and it’s stable.

for me it was “Immersive_Heros” that caused the crash. The author knows and is working on a solution.