Daily Login Rewards are Down

I can’t claim the Anniversary Login Reward as I get a 504 timeout error when opening this tab. The store does not work for me either.

1 Like

@AndyB

This need a hotfix asap

2 Likes

Seems its mass problem

1 Like

Confirm, having the same problem. FIX NEEDED ASAP!

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

Maybe the hamsters got tired of running

1 Like

everyone got the same problem, I got just yeterdays box, and later …3 hours exactly all over the server who logged in to claim the daily said it was gone… and today we have the same problem - players lose their anniversary boxes with each passing day - and funcom don’t even rspond to this on forum … shame

1 Like

Hello, looking into it.

2 Likes

We dont lose them, cos they can simply “extend” the event :stuck_out_tongue:

Give the bloke a chance to eat his museli :smiley:

4 Likes

My muesli was delicious, thank you. ;p

8 Likes

Please drop back by and say hello. We enjoyed yesterday and I am still begging for badges…
LOL

K

2 Likes

Thanks for the hotfix.
It might be a good thing though for the next time to remember that most of the EU raids happen between 20-23 CEST. We had to cancel our raid on very short notice - not cool.

1 Like

the thing it took them about ~20 hours to react speaks for itself :smiley:
they would rather flag forum posts instead of doing anything

1 Like

Well that is the definition of a Hotfix. When is not planned ahead, and in short notice.

1 Like

Game up and working :slight_smile:

Raid on!

1 Like

Should be back up now after today’s patch.

1 Like

One question Andy,

The leaderboard tracker is still at 0% after a day of onslaught waves. I imagine we have done a few of them yesterday in total. Is the number rounded, so we have maybe done under 0,49%… That means we will likely need 200 days to complete the number…

Broken or working?

1 Like

So sometime between 17 and 20 tonight europe time, the community goal updated to 1%, so i guess its working :wink:

To bad it will take ~200 days (2 days = 1% - out of 19 days remaining - if we do the same amount of waves every day).

Happy days then, 2% now.

3% already, it won’t take 200 days. :upside_down_face: