Dawning of an Endless Night Tier 17

This appears to be bugged. I enter the mine solo instance then into the deep shaft it will not let me proceed to the quest location. Help please?

Can you be more specific? There shouldn’t be anything between you and Beaumont except for a few empty tunnels.

The tunnel is blocked. The quest directional wayfinder goes away once I go down elevator to deep shaft.

I’m sorry to hear of the trouble. Please open a petition from the affected character by entering the chat command /petition, then click the Petition button in the window that appears. You can describe the issue in the text box, and then please click Submit twice to confirm submission. A GM will contact you in-game as soon as possible. Please be sure to be as detailed as possible in your description of the issue in the ticket in case you aren’t online when your ticket is received so we can do some troubleshooting.

I did this

No response

Just to check, if you open your petition again, there is often a response from a GM saying that you were offline when they tried to contact you and if you respond to the petition again then they’ll get straight back to you (assuming it’s during CS hours).