Dead city Loot on boss

I’m just unlucky or the loot drop on boss in the dead city is very low now? I bearly got one legendary weapon after killing 4 differents boss this week, with one or two round a day (so approximatively 20 kills)

1 Like

If I am not mistaken the percentage to have a legendary weapon is 5% , so 5x20= 100 , I believe you are in the percentage rate . Keep farming m8 and good luck

2 Likes

Got my first ever Final Breath of the Mother after playing since release this morning :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: keep trying bud it’s only a matter of time.

3 Likes

@Darkzombie ,I still haven’t farmed the mace that changes the temperature of the other player on hit , I don’t even know it’s name , Still my son farm it from the first skeleton he kiled , I had to make about 10 runs to the excecutioners cave to get a hood ,but my son took it on his first visit , I had to kill 20 priests to gain Yogs touch , yet my son from his first visit , I was hitting my head on the wall when he said , relax dad pro player here :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . If he only knew how lucky he was .

3 Likes

Lol rng is dirty sometimes. I have about 8 predatory blades, but no swords of crom :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Lol. Funny story!

1 Like

I woyæuldnt mind if the drop % was better itfeelsbad farming unamed city for long and gets raided the day after & all u could collect is one set w one week farming - alteast it cpuld 100% random but garantee loot

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.