Debating on buying need help please

I believe it is a game pass exclusive deal. Not sure if there a time frame I am assuming its like other titles and is discounted for a period of time then off sale then off the gamepass for free or discounted. Please correct me if I am wrong or if anyone has Xbox or PS experience with this?

Start with pve.
But be wary of 9lder players who have pre-built community areas that may take from the learning experience. After PVE, if you want player v player search for privates. Officials are toxic and tbh, rarely pvp but either spawn campers for pve-c or offline raiders for pvp servers. Privates have admins that mitigate the toxicity a little

2 Likes

It came to gamepass between March and may, and most games seem to stay about a year so there is no big hurry.

Personally I bought the two 4 pack DLCs first. They were also 20% off thanks to game pass. As a bonus I actually used my rewards points and paid nothing.

I’ve seen the DLCs go on a bigger sale once or twice but they are not discounted as often as the base game or the base+Siptah.

You absolutely don’t need any of the DLCs, they are for the most part cosmetic. You get new weapons and armors and building sets, but they are functionally almost identical to what is in the base game.

Siptah is the only one that adds real content, it’s basically a whole different game.

It’s all worth getting in my opinion, but some people would feel differently

4 Likes

Well thank you again for all the input and advice. Glad I waited a bit its now on sale for 16 and some change from 40 bucks for the base game Exiles. So I am going with that for now. Much obliged if anyone has any server suggestions I have no friends that play so I am open to joining if anyone on Xbox would like to group up.

4 Likes

The forum has an Xbox page. Go to server recruit and I am very sure you will find plenty of servers to play and have fun.

1 Like