Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1030
Mods: None

Bug Description:

After every restart of the server, my things that I put on shelves have different and lower decay time than actual shelf and whole base. Our base has 168h decay time. My shelves on walls of our base have 168h decay time. Things on these shelves (books, skulls, scrolls, paper sheets and oil lamp) have different decay time than shelves. Not all things, but most things have. When I put things on shelves, it had right decay time. It had right decay time whole time I was online. I went offline and came other day (yesterday), so basically after restart of the server, and things on the shelves had - instead of 168h decay time - 157h decay time. I went offline and came today, after another restart of the server and things on shelves have 133h decay time. It happened to me before and I lost all my things from shelfs (I have logs from that event). Sometimes it helps when I give everything from shelves to my inventory and put it on shelves again, but it’s very random. It applies only to some things and only sometimes. For example I put a candle on a shelf three times, after third try it had right decay time for whole week but it lasted only a week. Suddenly, after a week, the server when restarting decided the candle will have different and lower time then whole base. I find this problem mostly with nemedian shelves but sometimes other objects too. I’m frustrated. I would like to decorate bases the way I want, it’s not something crazy, I just want to have a shelf with things. Please solve this problem somehow. It’s very limiting. Also I don’t want to lose my stuff from shelves again.

Bug Reproduction:

I built shelves on a wall and then I started to put books, skulls, scrolls, papers and oil lamp on the shelves, I took repair hammer, I checked decay time of things on the shelves. Decay time was as same as basement. I did some other things in a game. I went offline. I came other day. I took repair hammer and checked decay time of things on the shelves. It was different. I repeated this procedure next day and it was different again. The decay time was lower with each day.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share your character and clan names?

Also, please share your base location, if possible with coordinates to the problematic shelves/items.

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.