Decay Timer at 168?

You accuse someone of pseudo patriotism, whilst simultaneously dehumanizing, and excluding them from conversation for having certain views. It’s a bit hypocritical, don’t you think?

Nonetheless, Land claim is finite, and there is always single player for all you filthy casuals. :joy:

P.s. It would be nice to see a repair hammer journey step.

P.p.s. I do not endorse any political candidates.

P.p.p.s. 168 4 life! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bringing Trump in this speaks of ignorance. That is coming from a conservative. If this bans me from the forum then so be it at 60 years old I not listening to bs spouting A wholes who proclaime cragh I don’t believe either side of the spectrum.

3 Likes

…aaanyway

I will repeat what I am writing since day one here.
The decay timer set at 1 week is just too low, and doesn’t give chance to players to simply take a 1 week vacation during the year without losing all the hard work they have put into the game.

10 days is what I keep saying would be a decent compromise.

1 Like

On my private server decay is around 330 hours for most things does the job. Must have been the original default from when I started server May of last year.

Well… The 336-Timer was the only one I knew. It has been around since April when I got the game from PSPlus. I also noticed the new timer which is only one week now, but I like it even better than the old one. I’m playing on PvP-Servers and it’s really f*cking annoying if you have to wait for 2 weeks until the raided bases of a wiped clan decay. This problem became much smaller and more irrelevant with the new timer. And since I’m pretty active and in a clan, the new timer is no problem to me.

And if you guys don’t like it, you might start playing on a private server that has either 336hours or no decay timer at all.

This is the next thing… Many PS4 players started in the free time in PS+ and since THEN i twas 336hours for PS4.

Not just the summer months… And boom, its back to a time that many PS4 players didnt even know exists.

1 Like

Exactly. It was the same for me. I knew that PC (and maybe Xbox?) had only half our decay timer, but I never experienced it. Well … I definitely like it. Today I was finally able to dismantle about 6 or 7 ruins in the jungle that were still standing there because one of their clan members ran all the way through the jungle every 10 days. Just to reset the timers. He didn’t know about the change which allowed us to dismantle these bases.

And what was the problem with these bases, so that you have to dismantle them? :smiley:

If he/she is a troll, then you just gave him a reason to make stupid builds in the jungle. :smiley:

They are massive and cause lags whenever you’re close to them

What I think causes the most lags is just 1 DLC. The Aquilonian floors, walls and foundations…

In our main base, a clanmate made each floor with 1 DLC. When I stand at the floor with Aquilonian floor elements, the PS4 turns into a jet-engine…

Does not happen on any other floor! Even at the “sacrifce room” everything is fine (is a room with many deco stuff, light-sources, several T4 dancers and ~10 improved armorer benches with T4 thralls).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.