Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3890

Bug Description:

Decay Timers are acting odd. Many players I know who have not played have their timers at full. I was looking at a base to test, and it was at 240:00, yet the player was not online. A minute or so later, and it was still at 240. I was on early after a server reboot, and my neighbor, whose timer was at 3 hrs prior to the reboot, went back to 240 during the reboot. I was the only player online at the time.

Bug Reproduction:

Standard Play

2 Likes

@speedice perhaps due to the summer time decay timer kicking in. I not positive but I may have refreshed another clans base over the weekend on my private server will have to recheck later. Always seems something strange going on.

Has it? My timers still say 240; 10 days.

I noticed this earlier today too.

1 Like

Yup, I think that they’re being refreshed by anyone.

1 Like

Just watched it happen with a mega base that should’ve been decayed.

Sigh.

1 Like

Hello!

The Summer decay timers will only take effect on the 28th of this month, you can check it here: Summer decay timers on Official servers - #3

Thank you for everyone’s insight on this, I have reported it to my colleagues! Meanwhile, if any of you can send us a video of this reset happening, please do send it to us as it can help us understand the issue better!

Thank you :smile:

how is this a complaint?

Lol

PVE decayed base raiding.

2 Likes

Decay system not working as intended is a bug that requires attention. Decay removes abandoned for the most part, right?

Especially for high traffic areas, it’d be the same as when Siptah’s decay timers were off. We’ll start to see more complaints.

2 Likes

my endgame :smiley:

Summer decay starts this Friday, June 28. I was hoping some of the people who quit would decay so we could clean up the server a little.

When they reduced the raw material needed to build, casual players started expanding and building large structures of garbage that affect server performance.

Being casual players, they tend to quit after a few weeks, and we like to rid our server of the problems.

While this is correct, there is not a single thing my clan needs or wants from most of these structures. We do like to share with other players who do need it. We will tear something down, and give the stuff to friends.

I did not think to save the video at the time. I have noticed that the update seemed to be the catalyst for the reset. The bases I’ve looked at since have yet to restart timers since they were first examined.

Still, please do look into it.

3 Likes

This, but if it’s a massive structure I’m there to make sure it’s gone.