Decay timer keeps giving random times

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: [Bug ]
Region: [us server official #2509]

So I signed in today after not signing in for 2 days, and my base has started to decay already it started just over 24 hours after I signed out?

Checked the logs and the times are all wrong. The timer keeps setting itself for random times since yesterday at 4:22 am. It’s saying the timers been reset now but the time is in 4 hours. I’m on xbox 1 so I’m still running the halloween update. I know PC have been having issues with their decay timers, I just wanted to highlight that it may not be limited to PC. And hopefully get this fixed as I’d really rather not lose everything.
Edit Looks like it happens every time the server is restarted. a

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Sign in after 2 days off.
  2. Check event log.
  3. Realise the dates and times make no sense, and that it’s all been happening since a server restart yesterday.
  4. Get extremely confused and go "Whaaaaa?

That’s because your base is setup wrong you have to link everything to your base the home that you have a door on so place everything you have outside on foundations and make sure the foundations connects to your home that will link up everything with one decay timer

Thanks but the base isn’t large enough for it to be that. It’s a fairly small outpost. Plus the timer still shouldn’t be setting for 2 hours dude. You place a single item in the wild, do you expect it to break 2 hours later? Nope. Look at the top entries, returned state to normal on 2018-11-08 07:43 will abandon at 2018-11-08 08:25. That’s less than an hour mate. Even a single item placed by itself should have a longer timer. It’s a moot point now anyway, the issue stopped once the server restarted again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.