Decay timer on placeable items

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

The decay timer from my building doesn’t match with placeable items nearby. Never seen this before. I even checked the whole place with battle standarts: if the land wasn’t claimed by me, I couldn’t place the banner. Still, the furniture nearby has 1:30 timer

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place some pillars to check the border near obelisk where building is not allowed
  2. Build something
  3. Demolish pillars
  4. Observe some placeables have decay timer like they are not on my territory

Hey @SireneLoreley

If the placeables nearby are not directly connected to the main building, they will have their own decay timers.

1 Like

Seems that the served restart fixed the problem. Usually items in ~5 meters around the main building do inherit decay timer even though they are not directly connected (I don’t know if it is intended but it helps a lot to make nice bases that are not totally concreted by fundaments)

Same place but today, max timer:

Anyways, thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.