Decay Timer on PS4

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

My decay Time is 336 hours (14 days). Is this the normal time or just for the summer / vacation months?

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

are you playing on an official server? there were quite some issues during the ps4 free month due to the increased amount of players and funcom changed the decay timer to 2 weeks but it is normally 1 week. i guess they forgot to change it back :stuck_out_tongue:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/going-forward-and-thank-you/61310

Yep Official PVE. Cool, i like it :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

before you make a post, please read through these guidelines. They are in place to ensure our team can collect input as efficiently and fast as possible and get back to you with questions if necessary.

• Has it been reported already?
    Please make sure you do a search to check if that specific bug has already been reported. You are free to add to the existing topic if you have any additional information but please don’t create additional threads as it won’t help with solving an issue quicker. Quite the contrary, it creates more work for the support team to look through posts and collect the relevant info.
  • ONE Issue per post
    If you have found several bugs please don’t list them all in one topic but create a new post for each issue (also see above and don’t create a new thread for an already existing issue). Alternatively, please don’t bring up additional issues in a thread that is about a specific bug.

We are aware that lists are fun but it makes it very hard to find specific issues and posts related only to that specific problem. We also tend to link threads to the developers and having them look through a wall of text that is not relevant to a specific issue is not the most efficient way for them to gather info.

• Be as specific as you can
    We can recreate the issue easier when we understand the details of what happened and in turn can help the devs resolving it more quickly. Be as detailed as possible and let us know the steps that led to the issue.
    • Create an informative Title
    • Which game mode are you playing on? Online Official / Online Private / Single-Player
    • What Server Type? PvP / PvE-Conflict / PvE

Our team can resolve the issue more quickly when they understand exactly what happened and can recreate it. We might ask you for clarification and more details. That does not mean we haven’t read your original post but we might need more info to ensure we are noting down and addressing the specific issue in question.

As this doesn’t fall under the category more of a discussion or player to player and this seems more of a question than anything I will be flagging this as off-topic. But to be fair this is normal and it’s based off the size of the base however it can also be affected by the type of foundation used, Smaller buildings with higher grade foundation scale roughly the same as a massive building with the lowest grade foundations.

Please in the future read the guidelines or read the post you made and ask your self if this falls under the criteria for the topic. I do hope you have a great day and raid, raid, raid!

Also do not let my habit of keeping the forum from being cluttered with off topic posts discourage you from posting again. Obviously if you find any bugs it always goes a long way to help improve the game by posting it. I hope I don’t come off as a jerk as it’s not intended to seem that way.

Wow, great answer. Did not really bring me forward. What are you? The self-proclaimed Forum Police

2 Likes

he is kinda right though, it will be much easier to answer if these were filled up :slight_smile:

Most importantly: Singleplayer, Online Official, Online Private

And for that he writes a novel over 80 lines? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Good job :rofl:

1 Like

I think he just copy-pasted it.

1 Like

He has been doing it all over. Running for Governor?

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Regardless of what you say, I did answer your question with more info and absolute detail I have seen and tested. The fact is you didn’t take the time to read the guidelines for the correct topic to post in.

This topic is designed to address and document the bugs etc this wasn’t a bug this was a question. I am not a forum police I simply want the forum to stay on topic. As any deviation from it wastes funcom’s time and they read these and document and report them to the team by this not being a bug they waste valuable time to do there job to improve the game.

So I apologize you think I am some sort of forum police but there was a policy of what is classified that is a acceptable post.

Obviously I copy and pasted the guidelines I don’t write that. You are free to do what you want but I don’t spend all day doing this I believe this is only the 5th time I have done this. An yet I still answered your question to be nice. I guess the next time I won’t even bother to answer someone’s question as a courtesy even when it doesn’t actually fit the topic matter. I also was nice enough to post to tell you that this belongs elsewhere while helping you. I could have just flagged and never said a thing. Like some do.

As for posting a novel I believe being detailed and giving the community members the best possible answer and detail to help them out. Sorry a novel isn’t your cup of tea.

As you can see, I’m not the only one who thinks that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think you have too much boredom. And now you can raise your Flag Mr. Policeman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I can now see what type of person you are. Good day.

Well finally. If you had seen it before, I would not have had to read your Novel… And yes, I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.