Decor Placeables for every profession

In 3.0 we have new Blacksmith Decor Placeables and FINALLY have placeables iron bars which is awesome, so this is mean that we will wait for all kinds of bars and new decor placeables for every professions like placeable weapons, armor and so on

4 Likes

Decor gold and silver bars would be nice for sure. Along with some gems.

2 Likes

I would like to see materials pilling up on benches as they fill its inv…
For example a pile of wood planks that increases in size along with the %of the slots in inventory is occupied…

Or a bs bench depicting placed weapons around it based on the ones that r inside already crafted…

Stove showing pots full or not depending on what os in, bars around the smelters,
The armour stand in garrison bench showing a random armour piece of any armour that may be crafted inside etc…

I believe this would add an element of life/abandonement circle and would allow for more customised bases…

Would also be nice to have a non working thrall position for benches that r not producing… Lets say bs should grind a weapon when not crafting/blacksmithing…

I would love to see such details …
(Most recent example like my proposal that is actually implemented is the sacrificial stone, and the wheel of pain that now shows thralls walking around when it works…)

3 Likes

I’m not sure that is such a good idea, as I will crash the server with the amount of those placeables I would craft.

1 Like

and-you-get-a-ban-oprah-winfrey

1 Like

Well, I refuse to play on official due to toxic and immature players. Renting my own for that reason. Right now it’s a 10 slot server, so everyone can build as much as they like as far as I’m concerned.

One rule - be classy!

:joy:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.