Decorative suggestions

I would like to make a couple of suggestions for future decoration additions

1. We have weapon display racks. We have shield display racks. Could we have armour displays? So many armour sets that I have just sat in chests

2. Please include upgrades for the wall sign. We have such beautiful building pieces. The tatty old driftwood style wall signs just don’t fit well with them. Maybe add an option where we can dye them as well to suit our builds.

7 Likes

The armor display racks is something people have been asking for a long time, same with the ability to change color of building pieces.

5 Likes

I would really really like to see a smaller gate option. One where the entire gate frame only extends to 3 tiles high, opposed to the 4 or 5 tiles high that it is now. A double door frame would also be pretty cool.

4 Likes

Yes. I’ve been wanting a 2x2 double door fora couple years

3 Likes

i would really like armor displays btw

3 Likes

I am for all the above ideas. We have been stacking door frames 3x3 and 4x4 using the heavy duty door with bars to get the effect of a gate that fits.

2 Likes

I’d like themed crafting benches. Possibly have Giant Kings, Silent Legion, Ymir and the Serpent Men styled ones, only learnable in their respective dungeons.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.