Delving bench bugged out

Game mode: Online private
**Type of issue:**Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE
Region: America

My delving bench used to just strip the durability off items and give me blueprints. But now my bench eats the items and they disappear completely

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place 100 Eldarium bars in delving bench along with 4 Agrossean Great Axe. The delving bench now eats the items and they disappear completely.

It’s only DLC items that get “eaten”. It’s been reported and they said they’re looking into it:

Ahh thank you!

First of all, you can use starmetal weapons, no, dlc weapons dont give different recipes. And why you even put multiple same items? Just put one and repair and repeat.

Because some of us use DLC weapons instead of star metal, and when we decide to first try the delving bench, we don’t automatically think “oh, maybe that’s buggy, I’ll go spend 13 extra knowledge points to unlock this particular star metal weapon”, but simply put the DLC weapon inside. And then promptly lose it to a bug.

Because, again, some of us don’t realize at first that there’s a bug, so we think that getting the weapon “eaten” is normal. And then someone else tells us and we wish we had known before we’ve gone through several newly crafted weapons :stuck_out_tongue:

TL;DR: Because bugs. We’d like them fixed, please :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.