Delving bench no recepies at all

Test Live Server on localhost
Standallone Client
No mods

I tested the delving bench with dozends of armors, no recepies at all.

2 Likes

Hey @CaputAngulus

Thanks for the heads-up. We’ll relay the information to our team in case there’s an issue that should be looked into.

3 Likes

Thank you for your post CaputAngulus.
I would appreciate it if you could provide some sort of evidence. At least what armors you researched. A simple screenshot would be better than plain short line of text.
You could also make use of this template:

Testlive revision 253050/26835
Platform: PC steam
Game Mode: Singleplayer
Map: Isle of Siptah
Bug: Delving benchs gives no recipes for most armors
How to reproduce: Try to delve silent legion
Proof:

I’ve done some tests myself.
Pride of Aesir armor still works and yields recipes when consumed in the delving bench.

Silent Legion doesn’t yield any recipes. Same issue with cimmerian, vanir. (that’s what I tested so far)

For weapons I did several tests with Poitain greater sword for which I don’t have the DLC on testlive.I did get recipes but the delving returns no broken weapons. I think it’s because the game failed to generate an item for which I don’t own a DLC.

Star metal axe works fine because it’s not part of a DLC?

And so does Greater start metal axe.

My theory is that, with the new changes on testlive in regards to update 2.1, where armors no longer have flawless/exceptional variants, the new armors have different ids which haven’t been updated for the delving bench. I believe this is the issue because Pride of Aesir armor set never had flawless/exceptional variants and still returns recipes in the delving bench. Silent legion also had redeemed variant which no longer exists.

Best regards.

1 Like

Testlive revision 253050/26835
Platform: PC steam
Game Mode: Online
Map: Isle of Siptah
Bug: Delving benchs gives no recipes for most armors
*How to reproduce: Try to delve heavy pauldron, medium harness, lemuran warrior mask
Proof:

It is working with star metal long sword, bows. But with armors I have problems.

20201026171627_1

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.