Delving Bench not working

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [Germany]
Hardware: [PS4 Pro]

Bug Description:

Can’t put anything in the Delving Bench after placing.

Steps to Reproduce:

1: craft & place a delving bench
2: can‘t put anything in

2 Likes

If it’s anything like it was on PC, you can’t use the Give button(or whatever its called). It needs to be clicked on, highlighted, and placed specifically into one of those top 5 slots.

On console to give is R2 but there’s no option the only way to move item into that bench right now is select and highlight the item using x and manually move it over and make sure whatever item has full durability also not everything can be used in that bench

1 Like

Click on the stuff you need to put across. Press X on the outfit piece or weapon and go to the slot area by pressing right then up then X. It will work after that.

Platform ps4
Pve EU server 8007

Like he title, I can’t place item in the delving bench. Not eldarium or any peace of armour or weapon. R2 not working, if using X to select and move I receive the message, can’t place items in this container

Same Issue here

Hello everyone,

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently looking into it.

Thank you for your patience while we investigate.

5 Likes

Same problem, after crafting bench and placing it, cannot use R2 or X…it reads… “not allowed to place items in this container”, I reported this bug.

1 Like

Same here. Hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Placing something in is not the problem. It just does not work.

Edit: ok, item must be fully repaired.
And then I got a plan of the item I put in and already have. 50 bars gone for armor I already can make. Is this how it is supposed to work?
Shouldn’t there pop a message up saying „you already know that armor“ or something like that?
And by the way, if I could fully repair the stuff I put in the bench I would not need to research it. xD

1 Like

When you try to place things in the bench with “X” your cursor disappears. That’s because it thinks you are trying to access the inventory space. When it disappears press up twice on your directional pad. You should see the box above inventory highlight. Now press “X” again to place. The game defaults to accessing the “inventory” slots instead of the delve slots. It should work, it’s just buggy.

Itotally agree :slight_smile:

So, now I got behind the delving. ^^
I thought you can delve items you found but are not able to craft, so you can get the recipe out of it, but that’s not the case. “Delving” is simple RNG, for example put any daggers in it and you will get the recipe of some new daggers. Which by the way are way more expensive to craft than the recipes you can get in elder vaults or the grey ones pools.

Has there been any updates on this issue?

Still waiting update

Well, the workaround works, so….

We have been able to use the delving bench once, for the Siptah Hyena version. None of the other armors or weapons that are listed have done anything. I was lucky enough to get the Vicious armor in the tower with a fragment, but other than that, the bench does zip.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.