Diable controller style movement!

Then make louder noise. Find the right person to tag, or email. Or tweet. Don’t give up.

I have tried but I only have so much time to dedicate to it, but thanks for the positive words.

Hold up. I think this person kinda is just misunderstanding something here.

If the disable controller style movement setting is gone from the XBOX platforms does that not mean you are using a controller? You have to understand that as PC player I have to enable the controller style movement to use my mouse and keyboard like how a controller works. Disabling it would revert it back to playing it with back to basic keyboard and mouse set up.

No that is not how it works on console version. though I understand why you would think that because it would make sense, but on the console if you unchecked the disable controller style movement it would lock the view behind you so if you moved the right stick to the left for example, your character would turn to the left instead of just rotating the view. Basically it made the controls work the same as they do in first person when you are in third person, which is the view I like to play in. Anyways, it no longer matters to me since my base and all of my items that thralls that were in it have been deleted for some reason :confused: , despite longing in every few days. So I don’t think I’ll be playing this game anymore even if the issue is solved, it’s just not worth the frustration to me :frowning:
At least it was fun for a while.