Dina, Master Huntress: southernmost, center spawn is broken

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: North America

Dina, Master Huntress: southernmost center spawn is broken. Maybe this was done on purpose? The pair that spawn next to the aqueduct are frequently blocked by player’s bases on the aqueduct. So that leaves the eastern spawn as the only one. Which is fine. Just mentioning it.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.She just never spawns at the center most spawnpoint anymore. You can be the only one on the server so far that day and she still won’t be in the area.

I tested all three spawnpoints in solo and online private and agree with you; no spawn at the center point.

The eastern and western points spawned as normal and they immediately started wandering. Sometimes you can approach a spawnpoint from a direction that triggers the spawn and they wander away before you get there. The other thing that can happen is someone else triggered the spawn and they are well away from home.

Not so at the center spawnpoint, no sign of her and no landclaims to block it. I carry around a foundation to test for them. I waited a while to see if lag had anything to do with it, so that was not a factor. I even ghosted underground.

The only difference I can think of is that you are on officials and I am not.

Dunno what to say, here, @Ignasi :man_shrugging:

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.