Distillate transformer

Transformateur de distillat / Distillate transformer

Bonjour tous,
Pourquoi ne peut-on pas les jeter ces transformateurs de distillat ?
nous ne pouvons pas non plus les donner ni vendre, mais les garder en stock quand on n’en a pas besoin, ben c’est ridicule.

Pouvez-vous faire en sorte, Messieurs et Mesdames les développeurs pour que nous puissions les jeter directement ?

Merci d’avance de votre travail

Hello everyone,

Why can’t we throw them out those distillate transformers?
we can’t give them away or sell them either, but keep them in stock when we don’t need them, well that’s ridiculous.

Can you make it so, gentlemen and ladies developers so that we can throw them straight away?

Thanks in advance for your work

2 Likes

You could use them on trash glyphs and then sell those to a vendor.

(Alternatively, just leave the glyph exchangers in delivered items where they don’t take up any inventory space.)

Vous pouvez les utiliser sur des glyphes de poubelle, puis les vendre à un fournisseur.

(Sinon, laissez simplement les échangeurs de glyphes dans les articles livrés où ils n’occupent aucun espace d’inventaire.)

1 Like

Oh bonne idée, Aeryl !

oh, good idea aeryl

Sorry Manga, do you mean the glyph exchangers in delivered items or the distillate shifters from chests?

1 Like

Oh, maybe I misread that. I thought she meant the exchangers that we got yesterday.

Oh, j’ai peut-être mal lu cela. Je pensais qu’elle parlait des échangeurs que nous avions hier.

1 Like

MangaSpirit-2020-09-30-15-31-04

Ceci, Awol / this, Awol

1 Like

Unfortunately, there’s no easy way to get rid of them, but they stack to 1000 and there are only eight different ones. They should also overwrite each others’ effects, so you can use one you don’t need followed by one you do.

Malheureusement, il n’y a pas de moyen facile de s’en débarrasser, mais ils se cumulent à 1000 et il n’y en a que huit différents. Ils devraient également écraser les effets les uns des autres, afin que vous puissiez en utiliser un dont vous n’avez pas besoin suivi de celui que vous faites.

1 Like

ah ok Aeryl !

For what it’s worth, you’re not the only one who would like to have an easier way to get rid of those things. We can only hope that Nirvelle listens to the complaints!

Pour ce que ça vaut, vous n’êtes pas le seul à souhaiter un moyen plus simple de se débarrasser de ces choses. On ne peut qu’espérer que Nirvelle écoute les plaintes!

1 Like

I was just coming here to search for this topic; I would very much like the ability to discard the Distillate shifters I don’t want rather than have them cluttering up my limited bank/inventory spaces.

EDIT: Looks like they have a vendor price now. Problem solved.

2 Likes

You can sell them now, Manga! Vendor.

1 Like

Oh merci Ceru

1 Like