Dodging - FUNCOM DID NOTHING WRONG

Go do the deathwhisper ruins… This used to be the hardest solo player dungeon in EA and now :no_mouth:

Yeah, lvl 8, naked, no points in anything, with a stone pike, cleaning out a Darfari camp – that’s a bit too much on the easy side. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah. That went well.

Level 10, naked, stone pike/daggers, insects and eggs for dinner at Skulkers End. Three tries was enough for me to go “Uh-huh, not fun anymore.”

Sorry @Olumat us normies just aren’t hardcore like you.

2 Likes

Well, that’s a huge disparity. Makes me wanna try it out myself. I wonder if being curious over this particular pissing contest is what’ll finally make me try TestLive for the first time :smiley:

EDIT: That’s a “no”. I’ve just been informed by Steam that I need to spend another 78 GB if I want TestLive. Yeah, no :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank Crom for uncapped internet! I’m not sure who to blame for the capped one, but let’s go with, oh I dunno, Yog or something. He’s kind of an ass anyway.

1 Like

Oh, I’m not complaining about the download time or bandwidth or anything network-related. I don’t wanna decrease my hard drive’s free space by 78 gig :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

5 minutes??? relic hunters usually do it 3 or less, with a few sunder/blled stacks from me.

For me it used to be every five minutes or sometimes even less. Erii with godbreaker and crom though

Wait till the players figure out that claws will be OP after the patch in PvP.

After Funcom nerfs them again, wait for the bow meta.

But first they need to fix thralls.

Mark my words.

1 Like

Yea… claws = huge concern on god tier thralls.

Close the distance on a fighter with a bow and it switches to claws :joy:

I’m not a PVP player, but from reading the reactions in the forum, it seems like the only meta right now is TVT – thrall vs thrall.

1 Like

FWIW, it turns out that the title of this thread is true: when it comes to dodging, Funcom did nothing wrong :smiley:

Exactly. I already told them about this either in this thread or in Croms poll thread. Claws or one-hit-axe or archer-thrall or bow on players. No seriously PvP anymore

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.