Doubt about archers and warriors

Entiendo, o leí en alguna parte, que si le pones un arco a un guerrero o pones una espada o un hacha a un arquero, sus estadísticas se penalizan. Por ejemplo, si un guerrero tiene 30 de fuerza y ​​un arquero también, el guerrero hará más daño con la espada que el arquero. ¿Sabes si esto es así o son solo mi imaginación? Gracias

Variance.

@Halk , I don’t know if you like to watch YouTube videos , still @Wak4863 has really good videos very detailed about these multipliers . However once , long ago firespark 81 noticed that Spina’s was hitting like a truck . To be honest I still feel that safety with Spina’s and MEI , no matter if Lian or Janos have 60 strength and they have 35 . A lvl 20 Spina’s or MEI , sometimes doesn’t even take the sword out , some foes die by sight :rofl::rofl::rofl: .

1 Like

Shhhhh! You are asking for the nerf stick saying that out loud. I just leveled him up and he is my new fav.

3 Likes

@JJDancer ,Believe me , before the nerf he was no 1 . My house is full of them . Volcano was always my best farming place . In a conversation we had with @sestus2009 in the past , playing in the same server , I told him that I prefer to gain steel bars without picking my pick . Volcano is the place to spend at least 1 hour every day for gathering goodies and thralls . Ofcurse in your case that you are so close to Den , lvl 3 bearers solve the alchemical base issue and you have an advantage more , but I hate being so far from an obelisk . The best places to build are always away from obelisks . Try to find MEI from the lemurian camp ,you will be surprised :wink: .

1 Like

No es tu imaginación. Todos los esclavos tienen multiplicadores de daño. Tal como lo dijo @stelagel, hay videos en YouTube que ofrecen una explicación detallada de como funciona todo esto. Ojo que los valores concretos cambian seguido, y muchas veces sin mención en los apuntes de actualización (patch notes).

1 Like

No te compliques: pillate un Teimos y le pones maza y arco con flechas de metal celestial (o mejores) eso arrima de lo lindo de cerca, con el arco revienta y tiene vida para parar un tren. Te vale tanto para defender la base como para llevartelo en PVP (con el autoaim de los NPC es un dolor, tira peña del caballo, remata cuando huyen y esas cosas… x eso en muchos servidores privados directamente prohiben darle arcos a los esclavos).

Depende del arquero o del guerrero. La mayoria si. Pero, por ejemplo, Hasis of Zamoria pega mas fuerte que algunos de mis guerreros de alto nivel.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.