Dungeon Enemies Bugging Out

Game mode: Single Player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: Single Player
Region: NA

I picked up the game about a week ago, finally hit level 60 and decided to start doing dungeons. Upon entering the Witch Queen dungeon, the big statues didn’t attack. They were vulnerable, so I killed them both, then the Queen came down and she also bugged out and just stood there while my thrall and I killed her.

I was disappointed but figured it was an isolated event. I later tried the Scorpion Den. Enemies would walk up to me and attack exactly one time, then get “stuck” and not attack or move again.

I have no mods installed. I did a clean install (deleted the entire folder and all that), and on a completely fresh save just ran over to Scorpion Den again and the same thing happened.

This has only happened in dugeons, not open world. Additionally, my thrall takes forever to load into dungeons and has really janky movement in them and a hard time staying aggroed onto things. She is more likely to stand still and have to teleport to me than actually keep moving. My computer meets the recommended specs, so I have no idea what’s causing this or how to fix this.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Walk into a dungeon.
  2. That’s it, now enemies will bug out and stop moving and attacking.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.