Dyed Armor stays on Thralls after Unequip

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [NA]

Specifically, it is armor that you have dyed yourself and then give it to a thrall. Take off the armor and do not equip anything else, and they will be naked. (or have the loincloth depending on your region, north america for me)
Log out of your session, then log in again. Your thrall is wearing the dyed Armor you had taken off. However the armor is not in their inventory, so it is not an exploit, nor does that armor’s defense value stick. Only the graphic of the armor stays on the thrall.

The only way to avoid this is to equip them with something else. This bug only works with dyed armor, I tested it with armor I didn’t paint and the bug doesn’t happen. It will bug with either an entire dyed armor set or just one dyed piece.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Dye a set of armor.
2.Equip it on a thrall, then unequip the same armor. Don’t equip anything else.
3.Log out of your session.
4.Log back in, see your thrall wearing the dyed set or piece you had unequipped.

No terribly important, but rp wise it looks weird seeing my entertainer dancing around in a full set of assassin clothes XD

Hi @Alhambra, we’ve registered the issue, thank you for pointing it out!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.