El Generator Still Bugged, Mimir Didn't Activate

Last comment I saw on this topic was back in July, and supposedly an update has since been released on all platforms that would force the Mimir in the Lair of the Horned Devil to activate when 1-2 enemies remained in the stage as a workaround for the El Generator relic being unable to be picked up otherwise.

I had two left, then one alerted, and the Mimir still didn’t activate. I cleared the stage (before I knew of the bug) and now cannot pick up the El Generator relic.

Hello @ZacE, this was already fixed for the latest PC hotfix:

So the fix will also be available in the upcoming hotfix for the console versions which will be coming in the near future ( unfortunately processing and certificating patches for the consoles takes considerably longer ) !

1 Like

Ah, my apologies; I was under the impression that the update referenced was already out for consoles (I read the notes from another source).

So, if you’ve already cleared the area and then the hotfix is applied, will an enemy respawn in the area in order for you to be able to activate the Mimir and pick up the relic?

Yes, that should be the case when less than 2 enemies are available!

1 Like

Okay, because I already cleared all the enemies out. It would be extremely disappointing if, even after the hotfix, I wouldn’t be able to pick it up.

Just updated the Xbox version and I STILL can’t pick up the El Generator relic.

Thank you for reporting back, do you happen to have any save before clearing out the zone?

In any case, we’ll be running some additional tests on our end, apologies for the frustration caused.

Unfortunately not. I’ve tried backing out and returning to the area, swapping out team members, restarting the game, etc. As if any of that would somehow trigger it or a respawn, but unfortunately not.

Thank you for the additional details, we’ve relayed this information to the developers so that they can look into the issue, apologies for the inconvenience.