A new patch is live today for the PC version of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden and Seeds of Evil expansion, please note that certain storefronts might get it later than others, which is to be expected.
You may find the patch notes below:
- Fix for Treehugger crash.
- Fix for Ground Pound crash.
- Fix for crash when maxing out save slots in 3 or more sessions.
- Failsafe for potential crash when AI is moving.
- Fixed rare crash when travelling to the Under-Ark.
- Fixed a bug which allowed the player to get to the ark early with the SOE pre-made save.
- Fix for difficulty selection bug when overwriting savegames.
- Fixed a bug with medbot in Pripp mission which could vanish after reloading.
- Control pad/keyboard selection bug fixed.
- Fix for Big Khan being able to damage himself with his own flame puke attack and the attack not hitting the full grid.
- Joker ability no longer taunts all enemies in the map, plus some other fixes with this.
fix for rare bug that makes the GUI vanish.
- Pyro’s damage VS preview is now consistant.
- Fix for ‘Doctor’ Artifact skill not granting the amount of health bonus as shown.
- Fix for Artifact skill costs in Pripp’s Bar.
- Fix for med-bots revive action not being interrupted under certain conditions.
- Fix for Magnus’ Puppeteer not being interrupted under certain conditions.
- Fix for infinite medkit pickup glitch on Sea Titans map.
- Credits music now loops.
- Lots more stability and minor level fixes.
Thank you for all the feedback and bug reports!