Good afternoon, Stalkers!
We have rolled out another patch for the PC version of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden to fix several critical bugs that have been reported by the community. Having trouble collecting the El Generator Artifact? That’s been fixed! Camera jumping around in combat? Also taken care of! Want to skip the Splash Screen? That will also be possible!
See below for the full patch notes:
- El Generator Artifact can be collected even though the Z600 is still ‘alive’.
- Jumping camera issues for some users should be fixed.
- Alt-Tabbing issues should be fixed.
- Player duplication bug is fixed.
- Savegames with this issue are unfortunately non-salvagable.
- Language settings are instantly applied when changed in menu.
- Axis keybindings fixed.
- Fix for unusable empty save sessions.
- Design change - Artifacts are no longer destructible in the forbidden city and house of bones.
- Fixes for weapon mod range bonus.
- Splash Screen Skip now possible when game is fully loaded.