End of Saga FAQ

There’s always the real T6 that can be done on Crom :slight_smile:

The buffs from those is nothing major, and there is t5-6 raids on crom that can always be done

Yes, the real deal T5/T6 raids can be done on Crom. There’s a few guilds that can still do these raids and lucky for Trax, he just happens to be in one of those guilds :wink:

So, does this mean that items in my bank space on saga will stay in my bank and get transferred with my saga char to crom? I mean, Items that are just stored in my character’s saga bank space and not put up for sale or in incoming mail.

Would like to have confirmation that I do not lose my items in my char’s saga bank space…

Otherwise I have to start move items to my char’s bag on saga before the merge.

1 Like

Will the AA timer continue after server merge or would it be better to complete the AA?

1 Like

Yeah, items in your character’s bank space are safe - just please don’t have them up for sale on the tradepost and don’t have anything unclaimed in your mailbox.

1 Like

Ty for clarification :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good question. I imagine it will be reset. I hope they answer this one.

“If you want your Saga character on Fury, you will need to use the Character Transfer service from your account page.”
is…that for free for just saga character or…?

" If an account with a Crom character causing a naming conflict has been played in the last 24 months, the Crom character keeps the name"
" If both accounts are active, then…"
well it seems a contradiction

by active you mean subscription membership or just playing within 2 years?

1 Like

There will not be free transfers, sorry. As for the “active” question…hm yeah, that’s a good point. Sorry for the confusion; let me get back to you and work to amend the FAQ. Thanks :slight_smile:

Is the website up yet with the Ethram kill names?

@AndyB I got a question: When the big server merge happened back in 2013 some of my items went missing from inventories (happened to 4 of my 12 characters), I asked a GM if they could restore these but for some reason it was not possible for all items to be restored. Can I do anything myself to “save” items better? Like is there some way to make sure that all items stay in my inventory and no bugs cause them to disappear? Is the Inventory safer than the bank space? Or is there no difference?

My saga character mostly got the saga exclusive cosmetic items in the inventory and I spent lots of gold + time to buy these items.

Hmm, the specific individuals that handled the database end of things back in 2013 were different than the ones who would handle that now, so the processes may be different. Should be fine. Maybe don’t trade items a bunch right before servers go down? Probably the best advice I can give.

Okay since I put all the items in my inventory right after the FAQ was posted I did not and will not touch them anymore, I also made screenshots as backup maybe I can use them in case something goes missing.

Ah, good move. We’ll see you after the merge then and hopefully we won’t hear about any issues :wink:

Is there a time limit to the saga quest reward claim, or is the claim there indefinitely until you decide to use it?

Ah, that’s a great question. I followed up and what we’re going to do is have the claims available for 90 days. I’ll add it to the FAQ. Thanks!

Can the saga claims be claimed on a character not at level 80? I had planned on claiming the reward on a class I do not have yet at level 80. I know I couldn’t use the items until lvl 80 but I wasn’t in a hurry to level another character to 80 right away but with a 90 day window I’ll have to prioritize that if so.

I don’t think claims are level-restricted. I expect you to be able to claim everything at any level.

I have a question regarding guilds… Will all the guild members stay in the guild when it gets transferred, or will they all get booted?