Enemy Duplication Glitch in Asylum of the Outsiders Vault (Siptah)

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Single-player]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [None]

[Describe the bug here]
Going through my second play-through and I’m doing the Asylum of the Outsiders vault when i noticed the enemies were duplicating/spawning twice in the same spot. I recorded footage of it occurring, and I’m playing vanilla, no mods, no admin mode.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug: i dont know how to reproduce this bug but i can explain what i was doing leading up to it

1. i had just finished the Volary of Jhil vault
  2. Jumped on my Rhino and headed to the circle of the moon
  3. killed all the skeletons there and looted the chests
  4. jumped back on my rhino and headed down towards the asylum of the outsiders vault
  5. on the way i was pushing and hitting spiders with my rhino and ran around the vault in circles before being kicked off my rhino right outside the door so i spammed “e” to go in.
  6. in the vault, rhino is behind me, unfollow him and head into the vault.
  7. in the first room the devil spiders are already duplicating it was weird but i thought nothing of it as i thought i might have just ran in too quickly and my pc kinda slipped loading them in.
  8. continue through and i keeps happening, with every enemy.
  9. realise that although im getting heaps of xp and items, this shouldn’t be happening.

Hey @ContentPuma

Welcome to our community and thanks for the heads-up. We’ve sent it to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.