Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Single-player]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
[Describe the bug here]
Going through my second play-through and I’m doing the Asylum of the Outsiders vault when i noticed the enemies were duplicating/spawning twice in the same spot. I recorded footage of it occurring, and I’m playing vanilla, no mods, no admin mode.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug: i dont know how to reproduce this bug but i can explain what i was doing leading up to it
- i had just finished the Volary of Jhil vault
- Jumped on my Rhino and headed to the circle of the moon
- killed all the skeletons there and looted the chests
- jumped back on my rhino and headed down towards the asylum of the outsiders vault
- on the way i was pushing and hitting spiders with my rhino and ran around the vault in circles before being kicked off my rhino right outside the door so i spammed “e” to go in.
- in the vault, rhino is behind me, unfollow him and head into the vault.
- in the first room the devil spiders are already duplicating it was weird but i thought nothing of it as i thought i might have just ran in too quickly and my pc kinda slipped loading them in.
- continue through and i keeps happening, with every enemy.
- realise that although im getting heaps of xp and items, this shouldn’t be happening.