Siptah Vault Bosses are not there

Game mode: Singleplayer
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: Are mods installed: Yes

Bug Description

I have entered the following vaults: Den of the Wolf Brothers, Sanctuary of the snakeman and Refuge of the Gremlins.
I encounter maybe 4 to 5 enemies in each vault and then they vanish, I can hear them but can not see them and they do not attack. When I get to the boss room there is no boss or sounds just the ambient vault noise.
Everything worked as intended and with my current mod list perfectly prior to the official launch.

Expected Behavior:

There are supposed to be several enemies and a boss with a small mob at it was pre official launch.

Installed Mods:

I use mods that are cosmetic and Pippi, no mods used affect npc or ncp behaviour.

Steps to Reproduce:

I have entered the above vaults each twice and only encountered 4-5 enemies before they vanish, each time that I have entered the boss room there was no boss.
Prior to the official launch everything was perfect.

1 Like

after the storm did you have the tentacular creature ?

自分も同じ現象を確認しており、少し前に報告しています。
なお、Modをすべて切っても改善はしません。
ゲームをアンインストールし、もういちどインストールしても同じでした。
サポートチームはすでにこの現象を認識しており、原因を調査中ということです。

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently looking into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigate.

1 Like

For now the only way to make them appear is making yourself admin.

Open the admin panel, check the option “Ghost mode” then uncheck it and the boss will appear. Be carefull because all the mobs (except the ones you have killed) will appear too, so choose wisely a far spot from the boss spawn point.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.