Ent buff is resetting instead of stacking

Online private & Single-player
Bug
PvE
NA
No mods

The entertainer buff is resetting every ‘tick’ instead of stacking as it should. The timing seems off, with no discernable lag and <90 ping. A Tier 4 ent should give me 10 stacks over a 10 ‘tick’ period.

The following are with 1 T4 ent within 2 meters.

Regards

jim

1 Like

I kept forgetting but now you mentioned it, I NEVER got the full 10 stacks of ‘entertained’. In rare cases I got up to 4(!!) stacks!
Maybe I’m not easily entertained as I treat my slaves as…well…slaves :grin:

1 Like

That’s the most I’ve ever seen also.

I’ve had 10 stacks, but rarely. Guessing 10% of the time? For the above pics, I was in the wiki so my toon was standing there for 20 minutes or so.

For a while, I thought it was my approach, using 3 T2s with large, well, just large. I could get a 10 stack that way, but had to approach them so the timing was offset.

Regards

jim

1 Like

I seem to recall dancer functionality being reduced to stop some sort of regeneration glitch. Try searching back a year or so.

It’s been going on longer than that, but thank you for the info :slight_smile:

It’s not quite a question of functionality, it just does not work. I may as well have a T1 with large attributes. Same buff, no hassle.

Regards

jim

1 Like

The last time I tried to get the dancer buff to stack was before the announcement of a thrall cap. Using two dancers close to each other, I would walk out of render distance, then return in such a fashion that one dancer would load in before the second dancer loaded in. This caused the ‘entertained’ buff to trigger at two different times, allowing me to work around the shortened buff duration. This worked well for me, stacking the buff up to 10. I only stopped using that technique to save walking time and to reduce my thrall count.

Nowadays I only use dancers to cleanse corruption, so only their attributes matter to me.

1 Like

Hey @Jim1

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve sent it to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.