Entire server at same time falls through floors

Game is totaly Broken, cos of falling thrue floor bugg. I logg in almost evry day, after 2-3 min walking in base i stuck under floor. Its so easy to simulate , its a 100 % bugg, so devs cant have any problem see it. Game is unplayable cos that. I have played Conan since start , sadly i cant play anymore cos of buggs. FC will loose all players for sure, and if all devs are on Dune. That game will be a flopp for sure. Fix Conan instead or upgrade its engine and drop Dune.

2 Likes

If on a private server: Remove/ban all bar keepers or Tavern bars (and any other variation). That fixed the issue for us.

1 Like

Definitely has nothing to do with using teleports/ barkeeps/ or player’s logging in. It happens on single player with no barkeeps, no teleports, and no other players.

1 Like

But hey, DBNO has been fixed.

I tried the tips removing barkeepers from Bar- IT WORKED now i have played for 2 days without constantly falling into floor as before. its a joy to play now online on 1027

Ill have to try this since ive obtained a tavern and bartender, but i was falling through the foundations before I had a tavern. It was happening during my early game as well. Maybe everyone on the server needs to do this? Not too sure though because this hasnt worked for me. Thralls still falling into foundations and i still fall through the floor and spawn in as if i was under my base, but once i move i end up where i logged off at.

How is it possible we all put up with this for a payed product.

This game has become 100% unplayable, and they act if nothing’s wrong.
We keep crashing and keep getting stuck, can’t play on a elevated base as you will die falling totally random, player can about only live on the ground, and then still wil get stuck in items.

Prolly the reaction of FC will be
“yeah but the ground is a nice place to build a base anyhow, so- so what.”

Fool-reactions you get from mods and fanboys inhere are like
“well perhaps this game is not for you”
Mind u i have 6000+ hrs on CE.