Erected hunger blades

Game mode: O-Official
Type of issue: Visuals
Server type: Probably all

Bug Description:

Well, i dont think that Hunger blades on body when not in arms should look like erected something… this is against even game physics…
there u have screens

Expected Behavior:

not looking like this, in shadow its also like this… i think axes should have been sheathed different not like this… xD this is too sus for gravity…

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get Hunger blades and sheath them on body…

Just looking at the game mechanics they work as intended.
Hunger blades are still labeled as “Daggers” and so the go to the spot where sheathed daggers go.
Alas, the outcome looks horrible. I think we all agree there.

The fix would be to put them in the “Dual Axes” category like ‘Havoc and Malice’.

Ye well but havoc and malice looks like spatulas on back xD… the only of this weapon update that looks ok are whirlwind blades,

but by these hunger blades, i guess by the name they should give hunger to enemy like decreasing the food stats, but they need also havoc and malice attack combo too, they really look like invalid , even in hands they are like daggers, who even hold axe like that?? :smiley:

Sure to safe time and resources and space u can add them on back but by logic i would like to see them like in knife place but not soo high… at this point ok, i dunno how more weapons like this are in game but so far these hunger blades are most broken by attack and sheathe…

The Hunger Blades definitely look wrong:

Baal Pteor would be impressed with their gravity defiance.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Equip Hunger Blades
  2. Notice naked Stygian dancer nearby
  3. Umm…well…

:joy:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.