Even halving Thrall health and damage is not enough to redeem PvE

Followers are already recieving a:

Personally I think this is way MORE than enough for starters; 40% less damage, one third less health…no better to leave the values at this then further adjust them later if necessary. Funcom is well known for over nerfing things. I would prefer that we err on the side of caution here, assuming that is what they have done in the first place.

I already do. In around 90% of instances I defeat them singlehandedly (ie-without the use of a follower). I find this much more rewarding that facing them in group encounters.

I would also add that if you are already fighting bosses in a group with your friends as you said, you do not really need to bring followers in addition to yourselves. And especially not Cimmerian Berserkers, which are among the most powerful on offer.

If it were at all possible, I honestly wouldnt mind if ALL enemies scaled according to our player levels. I know that when I go back to lower tiered areas such as Sinners Refuge and The Summoning Place, or re-battle the Abyssmal Remnant I revert back to an iron weapon, otherwise I tend to kill the enemies way too easily for my tastes.

2 Likes