Every day parts of my base just poof

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)] online official server 1517
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE] PvE Conflict
Region: [Please enter your server region]
North America

[Describe the bug here] Every Day parts of my base are just randomly dissapearing. For the last two days its been at about 2:30 pm eastern time. Yesterday with only foundations on the ground and some fences on the foundations half of it just proofed and caused the death of 3 of my thralls. Today part of my maproom building just went byebye right before my eyes. This has happened to me at least 10 times now. There is no stability issue. There was no purge. Just gone. Over and over. I’m in the lower right hand corner of sector B 12. This is game breaking man. I can do some bugs sure, but this is a lot of work to lose…every day Please…Do something

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build something
  2. Wait a day
  3. Get a knot of apprehension in your gut
  4. Poof it’s gone

B12 is a meteor area which is probably what causes your losses.

2 Likes

This isn’t a bug; you built right under the meteor shower area. Your map and gazebo are both inside the meteor shower area. Also, that big tower you built is too high; it will most likely get hit too. Thralls and players can be killed by meteors as well. I nearly died to a meteor landing near me, and a friend had one land on them, and it killed them.

Meteors don’t really spawn on the ground; they fall from the sky and destroy any building pieces they pass through. When they hit the ground, they explode, doing damage to everything all around the spot where they landed. I built a tower in C11, and the meteors cut it in half.

This is meteor damage from a one landing very close:

These are meteors that have landed nearby:

1 Like

I double-checked with Pippi, the meteors will just miss the tower. but if you build up around 13,000+, you should be able to reach out and touch them as the go by. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.