Every time i load up my game it crashes in about 5 to 10 minutes and gives me the fatal error tab but no reason as to why the error occurred in the first place

Game mode: [SELECT ONE] Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: [SELECT ONE] Crash | Bug | Performance | Other
Server type: [SELECT ONE] PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: Yes | No ]
Edition: [ Select one: Steam | Microsoft Store | Game Pass | Epic Games Store ]
***single player
crash
Pve
US
no
Game pass on pc

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

*** game crashes after i load into the main menu

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

*** no

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

I’m having same problem for 2 days now, installed fresh windows, steam and conan
 still crashing

Help

idk mine is off of the game pass on my pc i just recently reinstalled it but it still crashes gives me the fatal error and then gives me the option to send feedback it never did this until the new event update. hopefully it gets fixed.

Did you all check the other 10 threads about Xbox game pass crashing after the latest windows update. It may help you as well.

1 Like

This is in the PC section so you may want to check the log files, that’s usually the first place i go for such troubles.

I just found this thread in another game forum. It may help if you are running nVidia, if not
it probably won’t. Just thought I would try to help:

1 Like

thx ill see if any of it fixes my problem. Again thx for the info.

Oh no problem. Not sure it will help but I hope it does.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.