Exceptional and Flawless loot still dropping

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region] NA

I’m guessing this is probably a change that had to be reverted just before the hotfix came out, but in case it’s a bug I figured it’s worth mentioning -
wandering t4 exiles around noob river are still dropping flawless quality gear, and Barnes of Asura when converted is still rocking flawless Asura’s Armor.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Kill a t4 exile (eg Noss the Murderer)
2.Loot the body, find flawless item
3.Capture and convert (or spawn in) Barnes of Asura
4.See flawless quality armor

The surge I summoned last night dropped Aquilonian Epic arbor pieces, not flawless or exceptional, but with comparable to exceptional properties.

1 Like

Could certainly be related, I have no idea if they are intended to be dropped or not. But in the patch notes for 2.1.1, it specifically mentions that exceptional and flawless loot drops have been removed, and these are still the old items showing up. Like I said, I’m guessing it’s just a change that had to be last minute reverted, but figured Funcom should know about it just in case. I’m not sure if that means they also want to stop all drops that are equivalent to exceptional and flawless or whether it’s just the pieces with those specific names, but it’s certainly worth bringing up so they have the information to decide on :slight_smile:

Pop that stuff in the dismantling bench for perfected paddings! :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately they’re ‘base flawless’ rather than ‘epic flawless’ so they just give basic padding (admittedly, I haven’t tried the Asura armor, but I’m not sure I want to destroy that :wink: ).

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks Ignasis. That’s good to know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.