Failed to join regame since microsoft updated my pc

I have been playing conan exiles on a nitrado server for over a year with zero issues, suddenly since Microsoft did an update a few days ago I have been receiving the following error message when i try to login “Failed to join requested game”. I get this message with any server i try to login too(official or non official)The server is fine as my friends can still login into it and play no trouble. I have checked integrity of my files, uninstalled both the game and battle eye and reinstalled both but still not able to login, Can’t login to any of the servers on conan, official or unofficial . Nitrado moved my server to new hardware and still not able (friends can still get onto the server and play). Also should not try to do a restore but for some reason my pc doesn’t have any restore points not even an original one :frowning: . Any help would be greatly appreciated . I have suspicion when Microsoft updated my pc it made it believe it was an xbox as first time i started conan exiles afterwards it asked me to to to microsoft app store to run game. I have never gotten this message since and can’t get it to repeat .

I have same issue! I cannot join any games, “Failure to join requested game” every time. Started about a week or so ago.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.