Failed to retrieve suspension information

So I got suspended last Tuesday. I’m under the impression it takes about two weeks before you’re reinstated. Though I’m wondering if this is gonna be the case since it’s never actually changed the message to tell me what rules I violated. I’m aware it’s likely land claim since my base was big and got wiped (even though it was there for a year and half since Siptah started, yet only now is an issue after crashes were happening post-3.0)… so is my suspension actually gonna be overturned next Tuesday or should I be messaging admin to actually reinstate it?

1 Like

Should be back if it’s your first strike. 2nd is where you loose it for good I take it they aren’t baseball fans

2 Likes

At a guess wait your week if you are not reinstated then contact them. Doesn’t seem like much information about results shows up on Forum. Good luck

1 Like

I’ve heard of cases where it never actually tells you what you did, but never a follow up to the affect that has on the suspension… so… I guess we’ll find out.

1 Like

You’ll have to go to Zendesk, it would beneficial to put in a bug report due to the issue with it not properly working and ask for reasoning. Unfortunately the only choice in requesting information is appeal but keep in mind that they do not appeal suspensions, only bans.

1 Like

Not worried so much about the appeal as whether or not it’s actually counting my suspension time since it’s failed to provide reason.

1 Like

@jmk1999 14 days plus maybe 1 sever reset

2 Likes

Ya I am just saying :frowning: They don’t actually have a “general inquiry” or likewise option, so the next best thing is appeal. Which is damn confusing and honestly? I wouldn’t be surprised if the people reviewing the tickets are sometimes confused themselves because of its title.

1 Like

Lol… I’m pretty sure the rules and regulations in general tend to confuse them. They confuse the players that “violate” them.

3 Likes

Hi @jmk1999

Make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk as they will be able to help you out further.

You can send a report by either using the ticket form page or by using the in game report feature.

Hope this helps!