Still have suspended account

I still have a suspended account now for 10 days.i had gotten the message failed to retrieve suspension information. They never told me why i was suspended or how to retrieve suspension information. Please help funcom!

1 Like

Probably dont matter but i have put a lot of money in this game. I have purchased all the dlc’s…had to buy this game three times bow[quote=“Fleming615, post:1, topic:187241, full:true”]
I still have a suspended account now for 10 days.i had gotten the message failed to retrieve suspension information. They never told me why i was suspended or how to retrieve suspension information. Please help funcom!
[/quote]

1 Like

I don’t know. Zendesk can maybe tell you more… I doubt it but maybe.

I have seen reports of three suspension lengths being reported on these forums. 5 days, 7 days, and 14 days. I have seen the 14 day suspension the most - about 4 times now.

I guess they do this to make sure you lose your thralls - which IIRC time out in 14 days. The 7 day suspension would cause one to lose all bases but retain their thralls. And I guess the 5 day suspension would be the wrist slap one would receive for radically inappropriate chat messages or something???

BTW, the four 14 day suspensions I saw were all because people were radically violating the building regulations.

Go on zendesk put in a ban appeal. Include your player name your gamertag your clan name your server number and the date of the ban. I would make it clear you do not wish to appeal the ban, and only wish to receive information regarding the infraction you committed…

1 Like