Failed to retrieve suspension information

Why can’t I play? I get the above notification. I haven’t been on for a couple of days. Half of my clan are receiving the same message while the other half are in. Tried resetting both game and PS5.

1 Like

You’ve been reported by someone and banned by funcom. Quality stuff

3 Likes

You could put in a ticket with Zendesk to ask why.

I did this! It’s been 3 years with no response.

1 Like

That’s impressive, you may be the first person banned off an official server then.

Probably close, but no, they actually used to ban real hackers back then…

When I got banned, they blanket banned the entire server because it was absolutely insane what they were doing. I wasn’t even playing on that server or with people at the time and got hit

But yeah, 3 years of canned responses or “we’ll get to it later”

I never understood the desire some of you have to return to a g-portal hosted server. 3 years of trying? God-damn, dude. This is the kind of thing Homer wrote epics about.

2 Likes

I thought he was more into football, nachos and action movies but sure why not some epics too.

Im in the same boat. Went to refresh my PvE-c and noticed me and my old clan mates were banned. I put in a ticket yesterday, hoping its a mistake!

That is a suspension mate. Should be for a period of about two weeks. You have been suspended by Funcom for some kind of breach of terms. You can contact Zendesk for an explanation. They will take over a week to provide the answer but it will come via email.

Unfortunately your base will decay. On the good news front, Funcom recently changed the collision zones of thralls so that other players can no longer kill them with bleed and take their stuff. So when you come back on your thralls should still be there.

Other than that, enjoy Stranded Deep for a spell.

When my friends are playing pvp, it’s always official, even though they inevitably get crushed by hacks/dupers.

Other than that, I help them with their pvp mayhem and pve-c servers as admin, which isn’t as much fun as I wanna blow stuff up and hunt people.

They never do both at the same time, and it sucks getting left out of half of it.

Use family share and play on one account and admin on the other. If the setting is ticked to allow for it. That’s usually how I handle playing and admining on the same server.

No, I don’t think it’s fair to play on a pvp mayhem if I am an admin on it.

Plus, we don’t allow fam share or obvious “spare accounts”, as those players are almost always problematic.

I’m pretty sure that means you are suspended. I wouldn’t know why, but you can ask Zendesk for further information. Suspensions last for two weeks I believe. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.