[Fan fiction/Spoiler] The Beaumont's comeback

This fan fiction is just a spoiler for people who has not finished Solomon Island and about an important character in Tokyo story. I precise that I have laziness and I translate all the text with google, sorry for inconsistencies. I have this fan faction since April in my PC and I really want to share with the community.

I precise that I don’t know if Beaumont knowned Philippe Marquard’s plan and here, Beaumont know nothing.

Good reading my bees :wink: :honeybee:

Somewhere in the United States, in a psychiatric hospital:

Healer: you whoever thinks he is a god, your medicine. I hope you’ll have a clearer mind today but I think that since the time you’re here, it’s not the case.

Beaumont: You do not even know who is talking to you, a kind of inferior creature. I was there long before you were born, well before this world that you know and that has evolved into what it is today. I have powers, I have powers and the day they come back, I assure you that in this hospital you would spend all.

Healer: that’s it, that’s it, always the same ride each time.

Beaumont: You will understand the day I wake up and bow to you before I let you live.

The door closes

Beaumont: it took that this b**** of Cassie take my sword. I was not far, the dreamers, I was going to wake them up and I was going to decide what would become of this world. I would finally go against his will. But I do not worry I have all my time. AhAhhhhhhh ahhhhhh !!!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Beaumont: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! my ear.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcrtttttttshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

John: Hello, Beaumont. No Loki. How are you, it’s been a long time since we do not know how.

Beaumont: What are you talking about, but who are you? What are you doing in my head ?

John: I’m here, I’m John, or the zero point pathogen.

Beaumont: What you say makes no sense.

John: Oh yes, I am the one who exploded the arc in Tokyo, the one who woke up, the stain. But in return, I joined the dreamers and through the eyes of all those who are contaminated or by the defilement itself I see everything.
I saw you with my hen beat you, lovely. But you were weak Loki, too weak. At least you were Cassandra, how she fooled you, who she really is. I know everything Loki.
The dreamers have informed me that this is not the first time you have tried to help them. Now that I’m here and my brain is added to them, I’ll help you back to help you.

Beaumont: Wait, what’s this thing, what do you want me.

Filth comes out of the ceiling lamps.

John: I told you Loki, I’ll help you. Help you escape and you will help us in return.

Beaumont: Wait, stop, leave me.

John: you are an immortal, all like Lilith. But considering your condition and with a little of your will, I can temporarily take control of your body.

Soiling fills the room more and more.

Beaumont: Wait, stop, I beg you. Do not help me like that. I know what you have and I know what you can do to me.

John: But do not be afraid Loki, it’s just for a moment.

Beaumont: Not like that …

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The filth enters through Beaumont’s nose, eyes, mouth and ears.

After a short moment, Beaumont’s head goes straight back, eyes completely black appear and a slight black vapor comes out of his mouth.

John: You see Loki, it was not so complicated.

John in Loki’s body, time arm and stain-like root comes out of the sleeves and detaches the door from the wall.

In the corridor a supervisor says: And you. What are you doing outside?

John: I always wanted to try that.

He both hands and focuses on the goalkeeper. The corridor begins to fill with particle of volatile filth. The guardian’s head starts to shake.

Guardian: What’s happening to me?

John: it’s nothing, it’s a strong reaction of anima with anti-anima that should give …

The guardian’s head explodes.

John: That

Hardly his execution made another guard arrives and says: And you
John in Beaumont’s body does exactly the same thing.
He goes forward and says: It’s time to get to work.

He spreads his arms, dirt comes out of his sleeves but also all the surrounding electrical objects.
The filth enters the cells next to the corridor and
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Then not a noise

Grunts are heard and muffled sounds in other cells.
In the cells finally comes out a noise
Make of starssssssssss Make of starrrrrrrrs Eatttttttt Starssssssssssssss Feeeeeeeeeeeed Dreamerssssssss

Then the cell doors start to shake and the inmates shout
Make of starssssssssss make of starrrrrrrrs Eatttttttt Starssssssssssssss Feeeeeeeeeeeed Dreamerssssssss make of starssssssssss make of starrrrrrrrs Eatttttttt Starssssssssssssss Feeeeeeeeeeeed Dreamerssssssss (randomly)

John: Yes, that’s it. We are all made of stars, Dive your life by sacrificing it for the advent of dreamers

Screams intensify and cell doors move more and more.
John goes down the stairs and the filth spreads everywhere contaminating caregiver and supervisor.

John: Well, I think we can leave now.

And all of a sudden looking to the side.
We (our character), seems surprised to see Beaumont
John: ohhhhhhhhh. Hello my chuck

There our character seems more and more surprised and activates his powers.

John: But I’m my chuck, not Beaumont. Do not be afraid I will not do anything unless you want to face us.
Our character activates these powers more importantly.

John: Always suspicious but know that I thank you for helping me. Thanks to you Lilith is captured and I was able to face him, my way.
Sorry, but I think it’s time to leave you, I’ll leave you with friends you know well.
Defilement fate of these sleeves and falls like an anchor spot, the little men smear shadows appear and cries ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

John: Hi my chuck, see you next time.

Deaf noises coming from the floor indicate that the door of the prisoners has opened.
All of a sudden Beaumont’s body crashes

John: It looks like our friend Loki really hates my chuck. Hummmmmmmmmmm it seems that the refill was fast enough. I think I’ll leave you, you have a story to settle. Hi my chuck, I’ll leave you Loki, you should be glad to see him all this time.

Beaumont’s head stands up, the latter screams and the stain comes out of his body.
Beaumont falls on all fours on the floor. After taking a breath. Beaumont exclaimed
"I understand everything now. You chose me. I knew I was not making the wrong choice. All these millennia have dedicated to what is happening to me today. My long wait has been reward. In fact, I thank you for the bitter failure that you have caused me, I come out more than victorious. I will finally be able to face you Odin. Thank you bee.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I forgot to tell you Loki, that you have a small gift
In Beaumont’s hand appears a hammer, gleaming black.
It’s a stain hammer just for you. You can find some of your powers with, but they will be limited for the moment. You are not yet recharged enough but it will be useful to you Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Beaumont: Finally, finallynnnnnnnnnn !!! I’m back. My dear bee it has been a pleasure to see you again but I have other plans for the next.

Beaumont hit his hammer on the ground, red cracks appear on the ground. The building trembles and explodes with a defraglation that caused our character to project outside. Debris comes out of the contaminated patients and the shadows rise again.

Beaumont: you’re resistant my friend, but I’m going to slow you down. You can not die just like me, but you will become my distraction.

Particles of filth surround the marsh and red flashes appear. Beaumont threw his hammer into the sky and the latter came in a cloud. It becomes dark, much darker than a normal cloud. The hammer goes down and red flashes come out of the cloud. Strangely darkness spread to other clouds.

Beaumont: beautiful, beautiful. And now.

Beaumont gives the hammer towards our character and a light is formed and rushes towards us. Zaburi arrived at the same time and formed a shield of anima.

Zaburi: it looks like I’m coming at the right time.

Beaumont: Prest of Gaia, welcome but you bother me a lot, a lot. But there is a lot of animation here to have fun. As for me, I’m leaving, I have other vacations.

Beaumont planted the handle of his hammer in the ground. The ground cracked and roots of filth come out of the ground, rise in the sky and form a tree. A portal with a reddish halo appears as Agartha.

Beaumont: My return ticket has arrived. I’ll leave you, soon bees, we’ll meet again, that’s for sure. Take care of them.

Other agents of the secret world come to the rescue, and the army of mutant and defilement goes against them. Beaumont imprints the portal and leaves the world of dreamers.

1 Like

I like it. Because of Google Translate, the meaning is sometimes obscured, but decipherable.

Could you also upload the original French version?

2 Likes

Yes I can :slight_smile: I do that tomorrow

[Original French version]

Quelque part aux Etats-Unis, dans un hôpital psychiatrique :

Soigneur : tiens celui qui se prend pour un dieu, tes médicaments. J’espère que tu aura l’esprit plus clair aujourd’hui mais je crois que depuis le temps que tu es là, ce n’est pas le cas.

Beaumont : Tu sais même pas à qui te parle espèce de créature inférieure. J’étais là bien avant ta naissance, bien avant ce monde que tu connais et qui a évolué pour devenir ce qu’il est aujourd’hui. J’ai des pouvoirs, j’avais des pouvoirs et le jour qu’ils reviendront, je vous assure que dans cet hôpital vous y passerait tous.

Soigneur : c’est ça, c’est ça, toujours le même manège à chaque fois.

Beaumont : tu comprendras le jour ou je me réveillerais et tu t’inclineras devant moi pour que je te laisse la vie sauve.

La porte se ferme

Beaumont : il a fallu que cette ■■■■ de Cassie me prenne mon épée. Je n’étais pas loin, les rêveurs, j’allais les réveillé et j’allais décider de ce qu’allait devenir ce monde. Je serais enfin aller contre sa volonté. Mais je ne m’inquiète pas j’ai tout mon temps. AhAhhhhhhh ahhhhhh !!!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Beaumont : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! mon oreille.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcrtttttttshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

John : Bonjour, Beaumont. Non Loki. Comment vas-tu, cela fait longtemps que l’on ne sait pas vu.

Beaumont : Qu’est ce que tu racontes, mais qui tu est ? Que fais-tu dans ma tête.

John : Je me présente, je suis John, ou le pathogène du point Zéro.

Beaumont : Ce que tu dis as aucun sens.

John : Oh que si, je suis celui qui a fait explosé l’arc à Tokyo, celui qui a réveille, la souillure. Mais en contre partie, je me suis joint aux rêveurs et par les yeux de tous ceux qui sont contaminés ou par la souillure elle-même je vois tout.
Je t’ai vu toi avec ma poule vous battre, ravissant. Mais tu as été faible Loki, trop faible. C’est tu au moins qui était Cassandra, comment qu’elle t’a bernée, qui elle est vraiment. Je sais tout Loki.
Les rêveurs m’ont informé que cela n’ai pas la première fois que tu tentes de les aider. Maintenant que je suis là et que mon cerveau est ajouté à eux, je vais t’aider en retour pour que tu nous aide.

Beaumont : Attends, c’est quoi ce truc, qu’est-ce que tu me veux.

De la souillure sort des lampes du plafond.

John : je te l’ai dit Loki, je vais t’aider. T’aider à t’échapper et tu nous vas nous aider en retour.
Beaumont : attends arrête, laisse-moi.

John : tu est un immortel, tous comme Lilith. Mais vu ton état et avec un peu de ta volonté, je peux prendre temporairement contrôle de ton corps.

La souillure remplit de plus en plus la pièce.

Beaumont : attends arrête, je t’en supplie. Ne m’aide pas comme ça. Je sais ce que tu es et je sais ce que tu peux me faire.

John : mais n’est pas peur Loki, c’est juste pour un moment.

Beaumont : Non pas comme ça …
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

La souillure entre par le nez, les yeux, la bouche et les oreilles de Beaumont.
Après un court moment, la tête de Beaumont se remet droite, des yeux entièrement noir apparaisse et une légère vapeur noir sort de sa bouche.

John : tu vois Loki, ce n’était pas si compliquer.
John dans le corps de Loki, temps le bras et de la souillure sous forme de racine sort des manches et détache la porte du mur.

Dans le couloir un surveillant dit : Et toi. Qu’est-ce que tu fais dehors.

John : j’ai toujours voulu tenter cela.
Il tant ça main et se concentre en direction du gardien. Le couloir commence à se remplir de particule de souillure volatile. La tête du gardien se met trembler.

Le gardien : Qu’est ce qui m’arrive ?

John : ce n’est rien, c’est une forte réaction d’anima avec anti-anima qui devrait donner…
La tête du gardien explose.

John : ça

A peine son exécution faite un autre gardien arrive et dit : Et toi

John dans le corps de Beaumont refait exactement la même chose.
Il se met a avancé et dit : Il est temps de se mettre au boulot.
Il écarte les bras, de la souillure sort de ses manches mais également de tous les objets électriques environnant.

La souillure entre dans les cellules voisines du couloir et
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Puis plus un bruit
Des grognements se font entendre et des bruits sourds au sein des autres cellules.
Dans les cellules sort enfin un bruit
Make of starssssssssss Make of starrrrrrrrs Eatttttttt Starssssssssssssss Feeeeeeeeeeeed Dreamerssssssss

Puis les portes des cellules se mettent à trembler et les détenus crient
Make of starssssssssss Make of starrrrrrrrs Eatttttttt Starssssssssssssss Feeeeeeeeeeeed Dreamerssssssss Make of starssssssssss Make of starrrrrrrrs Eatttttttt Starssssssssssssss Feeeeeeeeeeeed Dreamerssssssss (aléatoirement)

John : Oui, c’est ça. Nous sommes tous fais d’étoiles, Vouaient votre vie en la sacrifiant pour l’avènement des dreamers

Les crient s’intensifient et les portes des cellules bougent de plus en plus.
John descend les escaliers et la souillure se propage partout contaminant soignant et surveillant.

John : Bien bien, je pense que l’on peut partir maintenant.

Et tout d’un coup en regardant sur le côté.
Nous (notre personnage), semble surpris en voyant Beaumont.

John : ohhhhhhhhh. Bonjour ma poule
Là notre personnage semble de plus en plus surpris et active ses pouvoirs.

John : mais c’est moi ma poule, pas Beaumont. N’est pas peur je ne te ferais rien à moins que tu veuille nous affronter.

Notre personnage active ces pouvoirs de manière plus importante.

John : Toujours méfiant mais sache que je te remercie de m’avoir aidé. Grâce à toi Lilith est capturé et j’ai pu l’affronter, à ma manière.
Désolé, mais je pense qu’il est temps de te laisser, je vais te laisser avec des amis que tu connais bien.
De la souillure sort de ces manches et tombe comme une tache d’ancre, Les petits hommes d’ombres de souillure apparaissent et cris : ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

John : Salut ma poule, à la prochaine.

Des bruits sourds venant de l’étage indique que la porte des détenus s’est ouverte.
Tout d’un coup le corps de Beaumont se bloque

John : On dirait que notre ami Loki te hait vraiment ma poule. Hummmmmmmmmmm il semblerait que la recharge a été assez rapide. Je pense que je vais vous laissez, vous avez une histoire à régler. Salut ma poule, je te laisse Loki, tu devrais être ravie de le voir depuis tout ce temps-là.

La tête de Beaumont se lève, ce dernier hurle et la souillure sort de son corps.
Beaumont tombe à quatre pattes par terre essouflé. Après avoir repris son souffle.

Beaumont s’exclama :
« Je comprends tout maintenant. Vous m’avez choisi. Je savais que je ne faisais pas le mauvais choix. Tous ces millénaires ont voué à ce qui m’arrive aujourd’hui. Ma longue attente a été récompensé. En fait, je te remercie de l’échec cuisant que tu m’as causé, je n’en sors plus que victorieux. Je vais enfin pourvoir te faire face Odin Merci abeille.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz J’ai oublié de te dire Loki, que tu as un petit cadeau

Dans la main de Beaumont apparaît un marteau, noir luisant.

C’est un marteau de souillure juste pour toi. Tu peux retrouver une partie de tes pouvoirs avec, mais ils seront pour l’instant limités. Tu n’es pas encore assez rechargé mais cela te sera utile Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Beaumont : Enfin, enfinnnnnnnnnnn !!! Je suis de retour. Ma chère abeille cela a été un plaisir de te revoir, mais j’ai d’autres plans à la prochaine.

Beaumont frappa son marteau sur le sol, des fissures rouges apparaissent sur le sol. Le bâtiment tremble et explosa avec une déflagration qui fit projeter notre personnage à l’extérieur. Des décombres sorts les patients contaminés par la souillure et les ombres se relèvent.
Beaumont : tu es résistant mon ami, mais je vais te ralentir. Tu ne peux pas mourir tout comme moi, mais tu vas devenir ma distraction.

Des particules de souillure se regroupe autour du marteau et des éclairs rouges apparaissent. Beaumont lança son marteau dans le ciel et ce dernier arriva dans un nuage. Celui devient sombre, beaucoup plus sombre qu’un nuage normal. Le marteau redescend et des éclairs rouges sortent du nuage. Étrangement la noirceur se propagea aux autres nuages

Beaumont : magnifique, magnifique. Et maintenant.

Beaumont tend le marteau en direction de notre personnage et une éclaire se forme et fonce vers nous. Zaburi arriva au même moment et forma un bouclier d’anima.

Zaburi : on dirait que j’arrive au bon moment

Beaumont : prêtre de Gaia, Bienvenue, mais tu me déranges beaucoup, beaucoup. Mais il y a beaucoup d’animation ici pour vous amuser. Quant à moi, je m’en vais, j’ai d’autres vacations.
Beaumont planta le manche de son marteau dans le sol. Le sol se fissura et des racines de souillure sorte du sol, monte dans le ciel et forme un arbre. Un portail avec un halo rougeâtre apparaît tel l’Agartha.

Beaumont : Mon ticket de retour est arrivé. Je vous laisse, à bientôt les abeilles, nous nous reverrons, c’est certain. Occupez-vous d’eux.

D’autres agents du monde secret arrive en rescousse et l’armée de mutant et de souillure se dirige contre eux. Beaumont quant à lui empreinte le portail et part dans le monde des dreamers.

2 Likes