Fatal error! UE4-Conansandbox Game has crashed (PC improper shutdown)

Game mode: [Single-player | Co-op ]
Type of issue: [Crash]
Server type: [PVE]
Region: [ Asain TW]
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: [ Steam ]

Bug Description:

The UE4-ConanSandbox game has crashed and will…

Fatal error!

Installed Mods: none

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1: I play this game with my friend(only one) for about 40h, and it was just fine before (sometimes it will crash, but it’s rare), but today when I opened the old game file, as usual, to play with my friend, my PC got an improper shutdown while the game still running…

2. Step 2: After I restart the PC and game 5min later, the game just pops up fatal error instantly when I opened it.

3. Step 3: I already try to reinstall the hull game, I even put it to Local disk C, and I also tried some other ways on the internet (updating Windows, graphic drivers, deleting the old game data, using steam’s verify game files) but sadly they didn’t work, the fatal error will just keep pops up when I start the game

4. Etc. The game can still run single play while fatal error still shows up and it can connect to Funcom Live Service, but it can only run about 15~20min and then the game will just crash, the game’s singleplayer data is fine after I restart, but I can’t join my friend’s room and server, it will just crash instantly when I finished creating the character, I don’t know what to do, I didn’t have this error back then the week…

The problem right now hadn’t solved yet and I don’t know what’s the problem…help!

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to our forums!

Apologies for the delayed reply. Can you share with us the exact error message you get when the game crashes?

Also, if possible, can you send us your log files? You can find them by following:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Feel free to reach out in private if you prefer, by sending a direct message with @Community.

Thank you in advance.

I had the same crashes yesterday 3-4 times and can send logs.

1 Like

Have been playing for several months with no issue. Power cut out to my whole house while playing in single player and now I am experiencing the same issues as the OP. Has this issue been resolved?

No windows update before or immediacy after power outage (per other crash reasons on the forums)
Un-installed and re-installed game. Same error.
Updated graphics drivers. (After re-installing the game)
Updated windows (after re-installing the game)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.