Fatal Error UE4

Hello guys, please would anyone be able to help me ?
I tried everything I could via this forum and Youtube.
It started 2 days ago, shortly after the numerous updates of the game

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Royaume de Salomon
Mods: Hosav UI

Bug Description:

After launching the game and trying to join the server, I get a UE4 Fatal Error. Checking the game files does not fix anything, reinstalling completely does. But after each reboot of the game I get the error again. It’s a bit laborious to uninstall/reinstall the game every time…

Bug Reproduction:

After launching the game and trying to join the server, I get a UE4 Fatal Error. Checking the game files does not fix anything, reinstalling completely does. But after each reboot of the game I get the error again. It’s a bit laborious to uninstall/reinstall the game every time…

Thanks !

I think Hosav has an issue. They are working on fixing EEWA first so I would just remove Hosav UI for now.

Greetings Mhazgul!
Welcome to our forums and thank you for reporting the situation regarding your game crash.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, may I ask if you if it still persists today and, if so, have you tried to remove all the mods by deleting the following files ConanSandbox\Saved\ModRestartData.json; ConanSandbox\servermodlist.txt; ConanSandbox\Mods\modlist.txt ?

Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.