Feats Disappearing

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: USA

Unlocked feats disappear and fail to load once you’ve unlocked too many.

The server log files report this:

[2019.12.22-02.07.29:789][931]LogRepTraffic:Error: SerializeProperties_DynamicArray_r: ArraySize (4395) > net.MaxRepArraySize(2048) (ItemData). net.MaxRepArraySize can be updated in Project Settings under Network Settings.

[2019.12.22-02.07.29:789][931]LogNet: Error: Can’t send function ‘ClientReplyInventoryItems’ on ‘FunCombat_PlayerController_C/Game/Maps/ConanSandbox/ConanSandbox.ConanSandbox:PersistentLevel.FunCombat_PlayerController_C_9’: Failed to serialize properties

[2019.12.22-02.07.31:939][983]LogMobilePatchingUtils:Error: ErrorText: Failed to reconstruct downloaded manifest file. Code 6

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Unlock all feats using admin or mod.
  2. Relog or wait a while.
  3. Feats will reset and points will still show as spent.

Fixed by modifying Engine.ini and adding the following:

ConanSandbox/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/Engine.ini :::

[/Script/Engine.NetworkSettings]
net.MaxRepArraySize=65535
net.MaxRepArrayMemory=65535

Edit: This seems to have caused another issue, however, where 50% of the time when a user logs in they will not be able to see any inventories at all. However, their feats remain intact at least.

1 Like

^ Worked like a charm! Thank you for posting the fix!

I have run into the same issue (but with a slightly different result) today on my private server. I have noticed it happen after buying the Hardened Steel Tools feat at lvl 50. Upon buying the aforementioned feat I could craft exclusively Hardened Steel tools, also all building types other than Sandstone vanished from my crafting menu. The feats were being displayed properly in my Feats tree, but they were not available for crafting (the icons were not present and the appropriate item did not show up upon typing its name in the Search box).

Hello @Korvyr, welcome to the forums!

Does the issue also occur without using any mods, just the admin?

If not, which mods are you currently using?

On my side it occurred without using any mods. I have used the admin panel once to spawn a vanished item.

Tested on a server without mods, just using admin. It seems each feat may be loaded as an inventory asset and the inventory array may have been getting overloaded when adding all the feats with all DLC feats included.

Hello there!

I got this issue after I decided to buy all the DLC. When I logged on to my own server I noticed I missed a heap of recipes, my feats were all there. Made the changes listed above, My inventory was gone, My feats were there and yet I had the same issue.

I re did the afformentioned changed and at somepoint my feats dissapeared, So I wanted to re-add them to see what would happen. But, It wouldn;t let me re-add them, eventhough the feats are coloured orange or red. Eventhough I added the amount of points I had spent intotal.

I thought it was fixed after validating the game files through steam, and for a while this was true. But it broke again.

Thank you for the additional details, we’ll register the issue for the developers to look into.

1 Like