Game mode: [ Single-player ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ PEGI Version ]
Hardware: [ PS4 Vanilla ]
As reported previously. Default sized female character. Doing any of the following instantly turns off the character physics except for the hair physics: Attacking, Kicking, Removing and Putting on armor. Now, however, changing the nudity options in any way will also instantly turn off the physics on female characters. In addition, further resets and reloads of the game will load the character with their physics turned off.
I expect these physics to work correctly. It has been over a year since this behavior was first observed and it is still not corrected despite a number of patches. It is jarring and distracting to do be doing any number of activities and to immediately see my character become as still as a board for no reason where once their body reacted to motions correctly. Your attention is kindly appreciated.
1. Removing and putting on armor
3. Attacking and dealing damage.
4. Being dealt damage from near any source.
5. Changing the nudity settings to any setting.
6. After an initial load of the game any subsequent restarts and reloads often now have the character begin the game with the physics turned off completely except for hair and some clothing physics.