Few Bullet Points from my brief run on Testlive

To be fair, i purposely did’t fight the way i usually do, as I was trying as best as I could to remvoe my 2+years of knowledge to see how the new update performs for newer players. Will never really be able to fully go against my “instincts” i have developed tbh. Hence me dying from the Champion. I could have easily ran out and bypassed as I normally do to say see, beat the entire dungeon. But a new player would not realize you could skip the Champion all together, because the reward is not worth the risk fighting her.

Again he makes the most dmg, even with his low multiplier.
The +15 more STR brings more than the lower melee multiplier.
At least at live. Dont know the changed values at testlive.

He may be mid-range for his health, XP needed for leveling and for how easy he is to get.

But when you use healing arrows + food on him, he isnt worse than any high end thrall. Because dmg is then the most important factor.

So for PvE content, he could even be the best. As you level him up faster and PvE-only has no XP multiplier (PvP has 4*).

Take any other mid-range fighter and you will see, how bad his dmg will be against PvE bosses.

So even zero-level thralls with mid-range gear (hardened steel) continue to be the better way to clear dungeons than e.g. having a party out of real human players. That’s kind of a shame. I really hoped that dungeons would become something fun to do in a small group of human players, instead of continuing to be something that you want to just idly walk through with your thrall killing everything.

Heyo!

As I read more and more threads about Beastmaster Teimos, could you test him on testlive IF you have time?
Its the normal guy who can spawn north of Flotsam. Not the purge beast-tamers.

Also didnt someone posted somewhere the new melee multipliers?

Edit: Found it.

So I will be posting a video of me and a Dafari I fighter. I decked it out with SoC and God breaker. A couple of close calls, but was able to beat the 1st 4 bosses in Warmakers with it. So the game is based solely on gear and weapon, with buffed healing. And as it gains HP, i will be able to more than likely beat all bosses sans the 3 shot queen Champion. Once it is level 20, i will test against city mobs, world bosses, and UC bosses as well as dungeon runs. My guess, is the that a Dafari I fighter will be enough to solo the game. I might also change the weapon to AJA’s Bane or Yog’s touch, as SoC attacks are not great DPS wise. Maces seem to let the thrall go combo crazy, 2H seem very paused between attacks.

1 Like

I would be even more interested in a video of this than of the original boss videos. Those city mobs can get brutal especially if they get stuck in a corner.

The bleeding of the wer-Hyenas also hurts quite alot.

@jot29, it’s my opinion that they are not yet done with adjusting the thralls and pets, so take any numbers with a grain of sugar :aaaaaa:

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.