Foal locations?

I can’t find them…? The livestream said one spot was north of UC but I can’t find them anywhere. I went all over the map but no dice.

Does anyone have the locations?

Actually they are not hard to find, I scoured the whole map on the friday and they ended up being near my starting point, only I went the oposite direction.

From this map:

N12, O13, U11, V11. There might be others but those are already enought for you to find.

2 Likes

Near circle of swords by Mounds of the dead, On the grass plains of the North, near the aqueduct. Couple places along the starter river. Those are the ones I found over the last couple days. Mounds and North have 3-4 that spawn in the same area, but starter river, I only see singles in the spots I’ve found.

1 Like

That live stream confused me too, but in their latest stream I noticed his mouse pointer is off by a few miles for some reason. No joke; he wasn’t trying to point out UC.
In Any case, early game there is quite a lot around shattered bridge, about 7 in that area.

1 Like

Yeah that mouse pointer has a mind of its own.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.