Follower clipping issues are beyond insanely infuriating

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Pets and thralls move on top of me and I cannot move
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

I’ve just completed the Dregs for the first time and I go down the stairs into the pool to harvest the remnant’s corpose and interact with the book. My horse and thrall move themselves into exactly the same space I am in. I cannot move. I cannot command either of them to move. The pool fills up with acid and I die and lose my first and only legendary weapon and everything else in my inventory. This is absolutely absurd.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Have a follower
  2. Move around
  3. Stop
  4. Frequently find that your follower stops right where you are and it is difficult to impossible to move

This just really sucks so much. Why does the pool refill with acid within a minute of killing the remnant??? That is just hateful. I managed to get back and get through the dungeon. The trash mobs had respawned, but no remnant. In desperation I swam into the acid, but my body wasn’t even there. Please fix follower clipping, it is a constant annoyance being locked into place by followers stopping right on top of you. It would also be nice if the Dregs would actually let you loot the boss and read the book instead of drowning you in acid as a nice reward for getting through the dungeon and defeating the boss.

Jumping(spacebar) gets you out the Body of thralls/Mounts. Although the thrall and mount can secretly work together and get the horse on the Bottom and the thrall above it :))… when this happends they just Rofl @ us.

Believe me I jumped like crazy. With both a horse and a thrall on me I couldn’t get out. First time I’ve been 100% trapped, and it was the worst time and place for it to happen. :rage: I was so squished in I couldn’t even target an area and tell my thrall to move.

I do beleive you, it happend a few Times to myself. I have been lucky to play on Servers where the inventory does not Drop on death. Do you play on official Server?

IM with you 1000% this must be a priority fix, I see they’ve fixed it with rhino, he will teleport away if too close, but only sometimes.

Btw always go back up on your horse again if this happends with horse. Only way i get out.

1 Like

Yeah, this happened to me on an official server. All inventory lost. :angry:

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and it’s being looked into.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.