Follower Taking 4K+ Damage For No Reason

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private, Single-player
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Misc
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: U.S.A.

I will be travailing with a human fighter and every now and then it will take damage randomly while no threat is around. I’ve lost about 5 just from this random damage. The ones who survived have lost between 3-5K HP for seemingly no reason. It doesn’t seem to happen in any specific area.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get human follower to follow.
  2. Run around the world.

Might take a while

When I logged out yesterday in my base, my main Dalinsia was at full 12k+ health.
Upon logging in today, she was regenerating from 7k.

No apparent reason.

Private dedicated server with no mods.

Regards

jim

Yeah all of my frost haunts died while following me Rip 28 frost giants lol

They fall, avoid cliffs in frozen area, also jungle. Avoid tall elevators 30 + blocks.

So when I’m running across the flat lands of the highlands my thrall is taking fall damage? That dog don’t hunt.

Probably mods, for the rest of us vanilla people its fall dmg.

Don’t have mods

I’m on Xbox single player but so far it is only frost gaints and I’m just using exile thralls and so far I have had not take damage

It’s definately fall damage.

Some may say followers don’t take fall damage.

They do.

Just shieldsmash an npc off a cliff and you’ll see.

That 4k dmg is probably a bad teleport under the mesh or off a cliff

I’ve lost some good people to this glitch.

Hey y’all,

We’re aware of this issue and we’re focusing on thrall fixes and improvements for a big patch to release after the upcoming one.
Apologies for the frustration and F to those brave souls lost.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.