Followers sounding like they are running on wood surface even when on solid ground

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: North America

Sound bug

When I have a follower sounds like they are running on wood deck no matter where I am in sand snow Jungle where ever I go.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

Hey @Azzend

Thanks for your feedback. Does this issue happen while playing online or offline?

We got that bug too on our server. Players and npcs falling through building structures until they hit the floor, non accessable stations, disapearing unconscious thralls. All the players on the server were experiencing the same problems, wherever their country. We first thought about a server issue but it seems we aren’t the only ones so we don’t know what’s going on

Hey @Odaluna

That’s a different set of issues and our team is aware and looking at them at the moment.

This is online Pve-C server 1518 I also asked other players and some said they having same sound issue.

2 Likes

Thanks, we’ll send this information to our team.

Same issue here on the same server. It appears that if you walk up insulated Wood stairs or foundations it causes the thrall to always sound like it is walking on wood.

I tested two things.

1. logged out. Sound returned to normal. As though walking on proper surfaces.
  2. Walked on Wooden foindations and the glitch came back.

So it seems as long as you dont walk on wood at all you will be fine. But as soon as you do the sound carries back

1 Like

my bad i was reading the two topics and replied on this one instead of the floor clipping one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.